Hello, It’s Caitlin again!
I am so happy to announce that I have officially joined Fry Sauce & Grits, and that I’ll now be posting weekly. Hooray! Thank you to all of those who commented and joined in on the curly hair discussion! I am so excited to be a part of this creative blog with my sisters, and as a special treat I decided to make an End of Summer Playlist to celebrate!
Music is my number one hobby and passion, and so I thought it would be appropriate to share with you some of the artists and songs I’ve been listening to as of late.
A few more things about me:
- I am currently a senior at USU studying vocal performance. I enjoy a broad variety of genres and find it to be my number one expressive outlet.
- I work as a waitress to earn extra money (be nice to your waiters, they work hard!)
- I really dread running, but I hope to change that.
- I lived in Germany Summer of 2012 as an au pair with a wonderful family. I love Germany, and I really hope to go back one day! It was an amazing learning experience.
- I play the ukulele.
- Courtney wanted me to say that I’m single…
So there’s a little more about me! I am truly excited for this opportunity, and look forward to meeting new bloggers, so make sure to comment, so I can find your blog!