Call me a creep, but I love to see what other women keep in their handbags. It is super interesting to me, and I think it can tell you a lot about a person.
You’ve probably seen those edited articles in magazines of what celebrities carry in their handbags, everything looks polished and pretty. Well, I wanted to share what I consider my mommy purse essentials because as a new mom, I carry a lot less makeup and random things, and a lot more baby gear!
7. Car keys
8. A spare “onesie” in case we have a blowout accident–then baby won’t be nude.
10. My Gucci sunglasses that I bought from a friend in California who liked to hoard designer frames, and then sell them to me for ridiculously cheap prices. I miss her! I never owned a designer pair until she sold me her old Prada pair. And then I realized how much nicer designer shades are. Now I can never go back.
11. My Hobo wallet in a dark green color. It holds every receipt, coupon and punch card you can imagine. It even holds two check books–and in a pinch, I grab it, throw my phone inside and go!
14. Aquaphor for when my lips are really dry, works on cuticles and in a pinch as a hand cream too.
16. Gin Gins are a ginger flavored candy for gingers. Actually, I started sucking on these when I was prego to help with the nausea and I really like them now. There are usually a few floating around in my bag. And I usually always have some gum wrappers at the bottom of my bag and accompanying ripped pack of Stride gum.
20. A Medela bottle