This year my husband and I have decided to have a low key Christmas, which I really like because we can really focus on the true meaning of Christmas and eliminate the stress that comes with shopping. I don’t need much this year but there’s always some things I wouldn’t mind getting, a girl can dream, right? I wanted to share with you my materialistic Christmas gift guide because deep inside we all have one. I’ve been a good girl this year so I’m only expecting maybe to get one or two of these things, hopefully this will be a great guide for my husband for Christmas, our anniversary, and my birthday this year.
1. Epionce Intense Moisturizing Cream– This is one of my favorite anti-aging night creams. It doesn’t make your skin oily and does a great job of repairing and firming the skin.
2. Elemis Rehydrating Ginger Toner– Instead of washing my face in the morning I spray this on my face before I apply my makeup and gives my skin a little extra boost of moisture without it feeling greasy.
3. Skinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense Mostiurizer SPF 50– This is my favorite face moisturizer because it’s oil free, it’s slightly tinted, and it has amazing skin protection from the sun.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade– I want to upgrade my eyebrow routine and have heard rave reviews on this product because it’s smudgeproof and waterproof, holla!
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Large Duo Brush #12– This is the tool beauty vloggers recommend you to use to apply the DipBow Pomade.
6. MAC Paint– This is the most affordable and best eye base I’ve used. This stuff will last you well over a year and does an amazing job of making your eye makeup smudge proof, not crease, and stay on your lids all day.
7. MAC Matte Lipstick– I’m really loving the matte deep berry lips I see everywhere and this is the perfect shade!
8. Capri Blue Volcano Candle– Have your place smell like the beloved store Anthropologie, enough said.
9. Chantelle Magnifique C Minimizer Underwire T-Shirt Bra– I’m almost 5 months pregnant and all I want to wear is stuff that is comfortable. I recently tried this bra on and fell in love with it because it’s seamless and makes me look so perky and natural.
10. Ladera Calf Hair High-Tops– I desperately need some casual shoes that aren’t boots and are kind of funky and stylish. I love these garnet calf hair high tops from Anthropologie!
11. Ted Baker London Crystal Bobble Wallet– I love the look of this wallet, bold and classic.
12. Vivo Fit– I need to get my butt back in gear when it comes staying more active this pregnancy. I saw these on TV and think getting reminded that I need to be active is a genius thought!
13. Cowhide Rug– I’m redecorating my office and planning on ripping out the carpet and really want to put one of these lovelies on the floor!
14. T-Fal C798SC Stainless Steel Copper-Bottom Heavy Gauge Cookware 12-Piece Set– It’s been eight years since I got married and the pots and pans I received from my wedding are chipping and need to be replaced. I’m hoping to upgrade with these!
15. Dell Inspiron 15 Inch Laptop with Intel Pentium Processor 4GB Ram– We desperately need to upgrade one of our laptops that’s on it’s last leg. This Dell would be perfect for my husband and mine needs!
17. Pregnancy Clothes– I’m in desperate need of some of these. I really like this top I found off Zulily!
18. Green & Pink Leaf Indian Bead Headband– A girl can never have too many headbands especially like this gorgeous one from Three Bird Nest!
I hope you all have a happy, memorable, and fun Christmas with your family. The true meaning of Christmas isn’t about presents and receiving, it’s about giving and remembering our Lord and Savior, sprinkled with a fun gift, haha. What are you asking for Christmas or what are you hoping to give?
*This post contains affiliate links which means when you click on one of our links and purchase an item, you’re supporting my sisters and I and the running of this blog, so we thank you for your support!