Hi, there! I have been compiling up my favorite spring ’15 fashion picks to share with all of you! There are so many fun trends this spring, and I’m really excited to share them with you. So without further ado, here are my picks:
1. Lotta From Stockholm Highwood Clogs| These easy spring clogs are great for the transitional months between Winter and Spring, and can be easily worn into the colder months with a fun pair of tights! I really like Lotta From Stockholm clogs because they are a stylish, comfortable, and inexpensive alternative to the Swedish Hasbeens brand.
2. BCBGeneration Blush Wristlet| I’m so excited about the fringe trend happening this spring! I LOVE IT! It’s a great way to add a dash of bohemian texture to any outfit.
3. Aztec Metal Fringe Choker| Can we all give a round of applause to Charming Charlie’s for this fringe choker? I love it so much that I just ordered one for myself! I’m thinking it will pair real nice with the graphic tee below. I really wasn’t joking when I said that I love fringe…
4. Wifey Graphic Tee| I’m all for rocking a cheeky and trendy graphic tee with your favorite pair of skinny jeans for a more casual look, and this graphic tee from Forever 21 is a perfect fit at only $14.90!
5. Unmatched Panache Dress| This adorable dress has the sweetest pattern complete with wild-west cowboys and cacti. To top off the amazingness it has pockets!
I hope you’re all having a great start to your spring! Also, I just wanted to let you know that this post happens to include affiliate links that help my sisters and I keep this blog rolling. So thank you for supporting us here at Fry Sauce & Grits!